Friday, May 29, 2015

JJY/ JUNG JOON YOUNG BAND 정준영밴드 - OFFICE eng+roman lyrics



ENGLISH TRANSLATION
Downtown, again today, I have no scent, free
Sad light, this light is meaningless, pray

Coffee, one cup makes you drunk
And I cry, the clearly flowing tears
Work
War
The stale office with a cold silence
Cold Light, the light that shines on my face
Cowardly Lie, I can’t hear it anymore
Way back, I wanna be free
I don’t want the same life
I don’t want to be like that kid
I can’t take it
The Patience, I don’t need it
Painless, if I try to endure
I’ll throw myself away, as find my dream
Hey you, listen to my story, just once
Just shut up for a moment
Please don’t leave me
Please don’t taint me
You can’t hold me
If you’re still gonna leave me
If you’re gonna swallow me
I wanna become a thorn
In the end, again today

ROMANIZED
Downtown
oneuldo nan hyanggi eopsneun Free
Sad Light
i bicceun uimi eopsneun Pray
Coffee han janeun neol chwihage hae
And I cry
tumyeonghage heureuneun nunmul
Work
War
takhan opiseuen chagaun chimmukdeul
Cold Light
eolgureul balkhineun bulbit
Cowardly Lie
deo isang deulliji anha
Way back
jayuropgo sipeojyeo nan
ttokgateun salmi silheo
geu aegati doegin silheo
mot gyeondyeo nan
The Patience piryo eopseo
Painless gyeondyeonaeryeoda
nan beoryeojil geoya
as find my dream
Hey You nae yaegil deureobwa
nae yaegil hanbeonman
jamkkan geuman jom dakchyeojwo Uh Wuh
nal jebal beoriji mayo
jebal deoreophijima
You can’t hold me
geuraedo beorigessdamyeon
nareul samkigessdamyeon
gasiga doellae
gyeolguk oneuldo

1 comment: