Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Acoustic Collabo – Don’t Do That (그러지마요) High Society OST eng+roman lyrics

ENGLISH TRANSLATION
Stop coming to me, don’t even smile
If I start to want you, it’ll really hurt
Don’t dream of me

I’m also pushing you away
Please don’t come to me
Because your warmth will surely shake me up
Even if it hurts as much as I’m holding back from you
I have to hold back from you
You can forget me
So I won’t ever look at you again
Please don’t hurt
Because your tears will shake me up again
Even if it hurts as much as I’m holding back from you
I have to hold back from you
Tears are spilling out
Though I try to push you away
I try to hold it back, I try
It’s all a lie
Please don’t leave
I’m in love with you too
As much as I’m pushing you away
I loved you from the start

ROMANIZED
jakkudagaojimarayomisojisjidomarayo
geudaelbaragedoemyeonmanhiapeulteni
nareulkkumkkujimayonadoireohgegeudael
mireonaegoittjanhayo

jebaldagaojimarayo
geuttatteushamebunmyeongheundeullilteni
naegageudaeleulchamanaeneunmankeum
apawadonangeudaereulchamayagettjyo

nareurijeododwaeyonaegadasineungeudael
barajidomothalmankeum

jebarapahaji marayo
geudaenunmuredasiheundeullilteni
naegageudaeleulmireonaeneunmankeum
apahaedonangeudaeleulchamayagettjyo

walkagnunmuriheureuneyo
mireonaebwadochamaboryeoaeleulsseobwado

jeonbugeojismarijyo
jebaltteonagajineun marayo
nadoireohgegeudaereulsaranghajyo
naegageudaereulmireonaettdeonmankeum
cheoeumbuteonangeudaeleulsaranghangeojyo

462809

No comments:

Post a Comment